ABSOLUTE PPC Brand Management
A campaign where the client aims to increase their brand exposure and their overall site visits. Read on
A campaign where the client using PPC aims to increase their brand exposure and thereby increasing their overall site visits. The end goal might be to sell products/services online, but the primary goal is only to create a brand in the minds of potential customers.
For Example: Coca Cola running PPC campaigns to showcase a new product, with an intention to create awareness. The goal of such a campaign is to increase visits, improve Click Through Rates (CTR) whilst increasing clicks and maintaining the same budget.
Types of Costs Involved
- Account Set up (one time, dependent on your budget)
- Account Management
- Network i.e. Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter etc.
- Bid Management Tool (if applicable)
PPC Management Monthly Deliverables
- Objective: We help you understand your objectives, and help achieve the lost possible CPC, and increasing overall Conversions & ROI
- Setting up Goals: Generating Traffic, Increasing Sales, Lowering CPA, Increasing ROI
- Business Intelligence: This would include Market Research, Researching Industry Segment, Competitor Research, Pricing Research
- Keyword Development: Industry, Brand, Products, Competitor Names, Categories
- Landing Page Analysis: Improving Sales Funnel, Competitor Research, A/B Testing
- Account Set Up: Geographical, Demographic, Content/Display Network (Automatic & Managed Placements), Search Network, Mobile Advertising, Ad Copy Writing, A/B Testing & More
- Bid Management: Based on Max. CPC, Using Bid Management Techniques and/or Tools to Target ROI
- On going Optimisation & Management: Search Query Reporting, identifying New Keywords, identifying Negative Keywords, Placement Optimization, Ad Copy Optimization